● To improve the functionality of the Website to enhance user experience
● To conduct research for internal purposes
● To perform audits and quality assessment procedures
● To observe our resource usage and troubleshoot in relation to the Website
● We also use personal information for, but not limited to, record keeping, sharing knowledge updates and recent developments at Woodapple Resources inviting you for relevant seminars/webinars, and to seek your valuable feedback on your engagement with us.
Your personal information shall remain with us for at least 3 months or until the time We feel there is no need for retaining your information for any reason, including the applicable law.
We may also, in certain instances, disclose your personal information including sensitive personal information, when you ask us to do so or when we believe it is required by law.
We respect all information provided to us, and take all reasonable steps towards protection of the same. We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and periodically review the same. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. For any query, concern, review, updation, modification, deletion or opting out/ withdrawal of the personal information provided by you, or resolution of any grievances you may contact the following designated authority in writing by e-mail at the following address:
Woodapple Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Floor No.1, Building No.1397,
Scheme No.114, Part 1,
Indore. Pin - 452010, India